COME TO WORK WITH US
We are always looking for inspiring people that would like to learn & work in a reliable cybersecurity company, at one of the growing industries in the world.
CyberHat, a leading Cyber-Security company is looking for an SDR - Sales Development Representative, to join our rapidly growing Marketing team. CyberHat is providing professional cybersecurity solutions that enable practical and active defenses, allowing our clients to grow their business while keeping a secure working environment. CyberHat’s solutions are designed, executed and operated by elite Israeli cybersecurity experts, Hackers, defenders and state level investigators.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Managing inbound and outbound CyberHat sales development activities for the USA Market
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Generating qualified appointments and pipeline opportunities
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Proven work experience as a B2B Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like Account Based Marketing (ABM), cold calling, cold emailing, and social outreach
- Track record of achieving sales quotas and fair understanding of marketing & sales performance metrics
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by CyberHat
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, LinkedIn and other sales and marketing tools
- Self-Starter promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables
- Team-player - contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running between sales & marketing teams
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Native English speaker - with Strong and professional communication and negotiation skills: written, verbal, presentation
- Positive, proactive, results-oriented and self-driven
- CyberSecurity background – preferred
CyberHat is looking for an experienced IR and Malware analyst for the Cyrebro (First smart SOC)
Advanced information and cyber security analyst to investigate incidents and conduct threat hunting at any of the company's worldwide clients, while using the wide variety of techniques and cutting-edge tools for forensic investigations.
With emphasis on responding to escalations for the monitoring teams.
- Conducting cyber investigations regarding suspicious files, phishing emails, logs, network traffic, file systems, etc.
- Helping worldwide customers with incident handling and cybersecurity related issues
- Conducting a full digital forensics investigation process regarding cyber incidents with emphasis on identifying the attack vectors, understanding the attack methods and their outcomes, scoping the incident, eradicating the threats that lead to the incidents, and writing incident lessons learned recommendations and reports
- Creating and updating IR and Digital Forensics methodologies, procedures, flight guides, and workflows
- Conducting threat hunting on the client's environment
- Proven experience with:
- 2-3 years of experience in incident handling and digital forensics, basic malware analysis and sandboxing, volatile memory analysis - must
- Deep understanding of operating systems artifacts (Windows, Linux, and Mac) and filesystems artifacts - must
- Good knowledge regarding IOCs and IOCs standards - must
- Good knowledge on most common network protocols - advantage
- Experience with tools and scripts development in the DFIR field - advantage
- Experience with cyber incident hunting - advantage
- Fully fluent in English – must
Being an active part of our SOC monitoring team.
Part of the daily tasks includes investigating security-related cyber incidents while using the wide variety of different security systems.
The investigations are mostly independent and require strong analytics and creative thinking while using a wide variety of intelligence sources alongside common security tools.
Writing investigation reports (tickets), direct interaction with clients / end users via email or phone.
- Working knowledge of network switches, routers and firewalls
- Experience of working in cyber-security-related roles, or IT roles
- Close familiarity with information-security protocols / cyber-security concepts
- Experience in working in a SOC / with a SIEM system - Advantage
- Analytic thinking
- Willing to work in shifts (24/7)
- Fluent English (both written and verbal) – Must
CyberHat is looking for full-stack tech Lead (Hands On), to lead our R&D team in a mission of enabling our cyber security services to a large community of customers around the globe, using a cutting edge stack of technologies from Cloud down to the Endpoint
- Mentors other developers, makes recommendations for process improvements, evangelizes and improves the Jovio software development methodology.
- Partake in the overall detailed design and planning activities.
- Implement code.
- Implement unit and API tests.
- Partake in troubleshooting problems within engineering and production tiers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional experience a Backend/Full-Stack Engineer, preferably in a rapid pace, multi-tenant, SaaS environment.
- 2-3 years of experience in leading a software team
- Experience with cloud computation, microservices, and big data systems.
- Experience with working in Agile Scrum methodology.
- Experience with Python and OOP.
- Experience with GO, Java, JS - significant advantage.
- Experience with Frontend (ReactJS) - a significant advantage.
- Experience with high-performance, multi-process/thread and event-driven programming - a significant advantage.
- BSc in Computer Sciences or equivalent.
CyberHat is looking for a talented and motivated security automation engineer to join our CYREBRO team and take a leading part in planning and executing the infrastructure security activity and automations for the entire SOC.
- Lead and create the SOC automation program within CYREBRO
- Create investigation flow using commercial and Open Source tools
- Automate the data flow between multiple systems
- Create dashboards and visualization across the SOC
- Building detections using information from multiple systems APIs
Job requirement :
- At least 2 years of experience in Automation, software development or DevOps – must
- Experience writing Automation scripts from scratch – must
- Experience with Cloud (AWS or GCP) infrastructure – must
- Versatility capabilities, working and learning multiple APIs – must
- Technical orientation and demonstrated familiarity with web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, SQL databases, and client-server – must
- Experience in the Cyber Security domain - advantage
- Experience with Jira – big advantage
- Technical understanding of development processes
- Working with Asynchronous system – advantage
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent - advantage
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork
- Strong analytical and learning skills